Villa Park Historical Society & Visitors Center

Collect, Preserve and Share Villa Park with the Community

The historical museum is located at the intersection of South Villa Ave and the Prairie Path.  Built in 1929 the building originally served the community as the Villa Ave stop for the Chicago, Aurora & Elgin electric train line and an appliance store.  It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.  In 2009 it also became the Visitor Center for the Village providing Busniness information, Prairie Path Maps, Chamber of Commerce directory, and guides to restaurants and shopping.

For more than 30 years the Historical Museum has been operated by a volunteer board.  Its operation is only possible by the generosity of its membership, donors, visitors, and fundraising activities.

220 S. Villa Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Operated by the Villa Park Historical Society, a 501C3 non-profit organization, partnering with the Village of Villa Park